Monday, May 08, 2006

I just graduated

Well, not really. I just took my last final, so I need to wait for the grades to come it, senior week debauchery to begin and end, family to come in, and then receive my diploma. But for all intents and purposes, I have just graduated from college. Proud of me? You should be. College was an experience. The good and the bad, all were great experiences. The late nights, the 15+ page papers, the exams, the boring teachers, the inspiring teachers, the study abroad, the study at home, the hook ups, the girlfriend, the friends, the lack of friends, its all college. Its all done. Now off to the next stage in life. Well, thats a whole nother discussion, but for now just revel in my finishedness. I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am basking in your finishedness! Well done. I'm so proud of you. I know that whatever your next adventure in life is you'll bring lots of love and laughter.
xxx
Kate