Thursday, August 24, 2006

Quick note

Well, I just finished my second day at work and it rocked. Before I get into that briefly, here is a pick of me and one of my (3) boyz from MDA camp. We rock!
Nonetheless, today I had my first client. We filled out citizenship papers as best we could. Apperently you have to be thorough. They pick it apart with a fine-toothed comb. But things ran well. My office is a bit of a mess thanks to the lady who was here before me. She filed lots of stuff that is out of date and pretty useless to me. But soon enough it will be my office. Tomorrow I have one more client, some translations to be done, and some bad news to bear for on family. So is the nature of the immigration buisiness.

I'm off to the community that I love, my JV kiddies. Gives a letter, care package, or better yet, beer any time. Just call me up and I'll give you the address. Stay cool kiddies. Shalom to Atom.

PS- Monica is one hot tamale!

No comments: