Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Resolutions and Photo

Really quick, because I got a client coming in in less than an hour, here is my New Years resolution. I resolve to live the rest of this volunteer year to the fullest I can, especially with regards to things that may not be as accessible to me in the future. What that means is that I will try to use more time to read, to write, to learn guitar, to pray. I will start spiritual direction to see how it goes. I will try to sleep at a reasonable hour because I wake up early. I don't know what else I will do, but I'm sure this list is not exhaustive.

For those of you that don't have facebook, i.e. Orlando, I include for you the new profile picture I have. I had some free time the other day and got a little happy with Microsoft Paint. It combines 3 pictures for both Monica and me, though my legs haven't looked like that in a long time. I thought it was fun and funny. Hope you do too.

No comments: