Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Where I've been...

Below is where I've been in the USA. Some were day trips, but I count them b/c I did significant things there. Like I never spent the night in Kentucky, but I did bail someone out of jail. I never slept in Wyoming, but I did walk around Yellowstone National Park there. I never slept in South Carolina, but I did skim-board at Myrtle Beach.

And these are the countries I've been to in the world. There might be some more in Central America, but I was too young to remember much of it. Also, I have been to an island owned by Colombia, but that is nothing like the rest of the country, so I didn't mark it. I am painfully aware of how red the west and how gray the east is. I would love to check out Africa, especially surfing on the souther coast and partying all over the rest of it. I'd love to go to the Holy Land. I'd love to rock out India with my boy Pushkar. I'd love to have a cabana on the beach in Thailand, surf again in Australia, and then sing very bad karaoke in Japan before visiting Criollo in China. Maybe one day.


Shout-out to Isabel for this idea. I met your Marista friend, Carmen, at NYU. She's very nice.

Do your own maps, thanks to douweosinga (what does that mean?).

No comments: