Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tampa Time

I'm in the the beautiful city of Tampa, and I just wanted to share some photos really quickly, before I go to bed. Tomorrow I'm off to the beach. Long live Florida beaches.

First off, we have the reason for the gathering. Young Terin Barbas graduated from Notre Dame. This beautiful young lass will be attending Florida State Law. We might have been classmates had Tallahassee not been void of anything useful for Monica.

Here is a handsome threesome. Mr. Atom, of course, making an appearance. Mr. Chris Sullivan is in the mix here, too. I think we make quite a fine Mexican flag together. If not, maybe Italian is more your tastes.

Here we have the freaky deaky Dutch gal, Kara Stajlan (is that right?), and a slim Joe Romano. Joe is taking over Tampa, which apparently is his way of escaping it, and Kara will get an M.D. at Jorgetown.

And this is the group. Nice.

I like my peoples in Tampa.

No comments: