Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Month & A Half

It's been a month and a half since I last wrote. Sorry to all you faithful...who probably have stopped checking this lately. It's hard to keep up. Since I last wrote my brother was in town, he left, I went to New York City, started law school, been down to New Jersey to see Monica twice, and have made a good amount of friends up here. Here's a brief synopsis of all of that.

Orlando in town was awesome. I love my brother. He's a good kid. We played basketball, went to the beach, saw a lot of family, and did everything you could expect to do in one week. It was sad to see him go, like always, but he had to go back to save Peru. I know my dad really enjoyed having us both under the same roof once again, however brief it was.

I got NYC in the mid-20s of August, and basically went straight to doing law school stuff. There was a brief orientation where I met some pretty sweet people who I still like to hang out with. Some of the most memorable are Matt Wolf, who speaks with a distinct twang when you get him a little sauced. Rosie Platzer and her friend Helam have been precious in inviting me to things and being my buds in class. I think Rosie thinks I'm kinda weird, but in a sweet way. I'll take that.

School has been pretty busy. Lots of reading most of the time. Papers and projects have begun. I just wrote a paper on why a hypothetical security procedure at the airport would be against the due process clause of the Constitution. Oh yeah. I'm a badass.

I still have some criminal law to do, so I'm out. Here's the update. I will update this now and again, but I can't promise much. I hope people still check this out. I promise I still really like you all.

Plus, if you have questions or want to know about something, write a comment. I read those. Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, i love you!
have you seen any movies lately?
do you like, love, or tolerate law?
peace!

Anonymous said...

p.s. the last comment was from me, Orlando

Isabel said...

yey, you are back!

Volare said...

HIIIIIII!!!! It's Ale! I can't wait to see you in person!