Saturday, July 16, 2005

Hawaii

Here are a few pics from the trip to Hawaii.


The weather in the islands is perfect. Highs in the mid 80s, always a good sea breeze. It tends to rain only where the mountains are, so by the water is generally dry...well, except for the water. This view is from a restaurant balcony where we ate. Its the clubhouse of the Mercedes Championship, where Tiger, Vijay, Sergio, and the rest of the gang plays.


Of course I tried to surf. The waves are bigger in the winter, but I held my own on the rink-a-dink waves. I stood up. That's more than some can say. I think tight shirts are my style.


This picture above is when the fam and I went to a luau. Hula girls are pretty. Maybe its just that they'r half naked. The girl on the right came out for one of the dances without a shirt, though her hair and a lei were covering her unmentionables...or funbags (tomAto/tomato).


This is the view from the room. In front was a nice looking golf course and off in the distance you can see the ocean. The place is amazing. That's if for now, boys and girls. I have to get ready for MDA camp. Peace out.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hey Jorge, hope you're having a good summer! You know, every now and then back in Archway, I'd think to myself, "Jorge really needs more tight t-shirts." Glad you finally got around to wearing them. Enjoy camp!