Sunday, July 31, 2005

Life

There are so many arguments for all kinds of things. Reasons to do things quickly, for taking your time, for attention, for neglect. They say hindsight is 20/20, but is it really? Does every see the past with the same clarity? Is that even a fair question, because everyone has a different lense in which they see the world. There must be some sort of universal truths that bring things into a certain light. But even with that, the rest of what we look at is tainted with ourselves. Even if the there is a univeral lense, there is a personal tint. Universal truths...(sigh), you got to have faith in something. I'm not sad, by the way. Only introspective.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its been sooooo long! How are you doing? Espero que todo este bien y espero verte pronto!
un beso, mari

Anonymous said...

you reminded me of this:

"For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

1 Corinthians 13:9-12

This is a very late comment but I just stumbled upon this and you don't write much here anyway. Cheers.