Thursday, March 02, 2006

been a while

Sorry I have neglected my blog for so long. It will probably be a few more weeks still until I can be regular. Thesis is due March 10 and now its crunch time. I'm writing a conclusion tonight and reading some stuff to add to the 'secularization' section. It's coming along quite well, I think. My advisors are MIA, though, which sucks. I do have two non-Political Science kids reading it in order to tell me which are the most confusing parts so I can be clearer and whatnot. Then a trip to the writing center to look at intros and conclusions. Most of all, I have to fix up the section I wrote all last week (5-6am nights...not too fun).

Orlando, I'm glad you are feeling better about your discernment. Don't minimize your feelings of confusion, but it is good to know which feelings you should pay more attention to and which to not. Like Sunday, I was feeling pretty down and blue, but I realized it was just the day. Sometimes its just the day....or the week...or whatnot.

Here are some pics of Celeste. She's adorable. Amy likes prayers, so send 'em. Love ya, readers :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE KID