Monday, September 25, 2006

Really fast

Ok, I have been at work for over two hours and have only made coffee and two appointments, not any work. Thus I just wanted to drop a quick line to tell people to look up this song. It comes from the senior project of two Gonzaga theater kids. It's the trailer song to some video they made. I found it randomly by having a youtube video sent to me and I went to the people's website. Pretty funny guys, but the song is pretty mellow and cool. Just thought some people may like it. It's all acoustic and relaxed and whatnot. That's it. More to come. September 30 is only a few days away. LSATs are fun!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Great song! Somehow decided to check the blog circuit again for the first time in like 2 months.... life has been really great but really busy in DC, glad to get a bit of a window into what you've been up to as well. Drop me a line when you get a chance...