Monday, September 18, 2006

Update

Well, life for me is still pretty good, but work is busy. That's how I like it, though, or esle I would be bored. I take the LSAT (again) in less than two weeks so the studying for that has really taken off. I am not working out from now until then to be able to get maximize my study time. I hope to do well, because I feel that I need to options in schools. Monica will find work in so many places and I want to be able to learn wherever she needs to be. That means I need to look for schools in LA, Chicago, Minneapolis, New York, Boston, DC, Philly, or wherever else she may go. This is not to say there aren't schools there I would want to go to. Besides most of those places have phenomenal programs, I am mostly done with caring where I get my education as long as I get it. Someone, I forget who, just wrote an article about how few of the CEOs of American companies went to Ivy League schools. Though they are present in slightly higher proportions as a whole, they aren't dominating. And more and more I see how much connections, experience, and the right kind of both are the most valuable part of success, whatever you choose that to be. Those are today's thoughts.

No comments: