Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Been a while

Funny, but that's a song. Remember? By Staind. It's kinda depressing.....

I'm not depressed. In fact I might be classified as giddy or happy or the like. And I'll tell you why. There are many reasons. First, I got to go see some friends this past weekend that rocked myworld. I hadn't seen some of these kids in over a year and it was good to see them. One of them even ran a marathon. So that's good. Then the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Monica O'Malley Eagles. That means I win the bragging rights war. And I'm prettier than her. Then I find out that I did 16 points better on my LSAT this year than a year ago. Now, although I think my score was great and I was suprised to see it, it is only partially a testimate to how I studied this summer for it. Cause I did. Hard. But I think it also shows, maybe show more, how poorly I did the first time. It was a big drop from my practice tests even then. Anywho, that sparked my life and life is good. My roommates even made me cake to celebrate. So that's my update and I'm stickin' to it.

PS- Milwaukee is cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how wonderful that you did so well on the LSAT jorge!!! from orlando