Sunday, May 29, 2005

B-E-A-uitiful


B-E-A-uitiful
Originally uploaded by skinica.
Its been a long time, boys and girls. I's sorry to have left you with kinda sad stuff about frustration without replacing it with happy stuff about me and the world. Now, then, I will leave you with happiness and good times. I just got back from a few days vacation after my papers and before my last/only exam. The papers came back with one top honors, one first honors, and one second honors, which is basically ABC. Sucks for the C, but so is life. I'm going to have a word with the teacher to see if he can give me the one point I need for the B. And the test yesterday was ok. I think I at least got a B. I'm happy.

Now, the travels. Went to London for two night to hang out with Wash U kids, which turned out to be only Sergey Schelmelev, who is the man. Thanks for the good times. You were the best damn host. Hung out also with Brain Lange (see below) and Zack Humphries from Jesuit High School. Good times. We saw Star Wars there, and on the Jubilee Line we did NOT mind the gap. Hell yeah!

Then Italia for Jorge. In Naples I had pizza. Good stuff. Saw a pretty dirty city, but it had some charm to it. Then, for the real reason of the trip, to get my fix of sunlight and palm trees, I went to the island of Capri to chill. Awesome times. Found some cool chicas to hang out with, got a tan, saw the most beautiful sunsets, spent absuurd amounts of money, and had an amazing time. Then a few nights in Sorrent to see Pompei. Look above for some pics! Ciao

No comments: