Monday, March 05, 2007

Busy busy

So, I've been very busy lately, so I haven't had time to internet much for fun at work, nor many trips to Marquette library to do cyberspacing over there. So here's the updated list of schools I am accepted to.

USC, Pepperdine, Loyola Chicago, Northwestern, Northeastern, Fordham, NYU, and Rutgers-Camden.

I don't know where I will go next year, but the more likely cities are Chicago, NYC, and Philadelphia. I am waiting to hear back from UPenn, BU, BC, and UChicago. So far I have had tremendous luck with there colleges and getting acceptances. I feel very blessed, but have a tough decision to make. Hopefully it can be done before the end of this month. I'd like to begin planning my life past August '07.

Sorry to keep you readers waiting and bored and reticent about visiting me again. I'll try to keep more up to date, though work is full of....work.

No comments: