Friday, March 09, 2007

So the decisionmaking begins

Ok, so as of now, all schools outside of Chicago, New York, and Philadelphia are not options. I doubt that will change, but only time will tell. The new developments are that both Loyola Chicago and NYU have invited me to interview for scholarships. Loyola has already offered me a pretty large chunk of money, so this could bring the total close to a full tuition. NYU is just offering me now, but there are 3 scholarships I'm applying for, and they all can be up to full tuition. They come with a catch, that I have to work in Public Interest law for so many years. I don't think it's such a big deal b/c I was planning on it anyways, but being forced and doing it how you want are two different things. So it seems that this month is being dominated by these two schools....and the tremendous amount of work I have.....and not going to the gym for this or for that (mostly staying late a work). You know, I get here at 7:30am. Yesterday I left at 6:30pm. Before that 5:30. Today, who knows. I just want to take a nap.

vs.

No comments: